Manage your product lifecycle for the discrete, process, or fashion industry
Infor’s product lifecycle management (PLM) software from Infor® leverages data across a manufacturer’s enterprise to foster better decision making, from development and design to management and production. Infor’s PLM solutions go beyond accelerating time to market, integrating with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to provide real-time, actionable data and help optimize every step of the product lifecycle.
Product Lifecycle Management Resources
Unlock opportunities for today's enterprise
Speed to market is very important to us. We’re in a highly competitive industry, so we’re constantly looking for the next big thing. And our timelines are constantly shrinking. Infor PLM for Process makes it easier and faster for KDP to go to market with new products.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB), a British multinational consumer goods company, adopts modern PLM capabilities using Infor PLM for Process to boost global safety and compliance and get one version of the truth about its products—from development to manufacturing.
Infor PLM for Process
Reduce the amount of time needed to develop and manage new and reformulated products.
- Unify data and processes across the enterprise
- Develop and launch new products faster
- Ensure 100% global labeling compliance
- Utilize collaborative project management
- Improve formula optimization
Infor PLM for Fashion
Seamlessly link vital areas of the fashion value chain to their business processes—from line planning, design, and development to supply chain sourcing and in-season consumer-driven design changes.
- Mass creation and updating of material and requests
- Real-time data from contextual panes
- Adobe plug-in to create new styles quickly
- Serves apparel, footwear, accessories, textiles, and luxury goods
- Accelerate innovation with collaboration and synchronized operations in the cloud
PLM for Discrete
Empower employees, suppliers, and partners to get products to market faster, improve design efficiency, and lower the cost of new product introductions.
- PLM management for MTO, CTO, ATO, and project-based businesses
- Out-of-the-box interoperability with ERP, CAD, and manufacturing systems
- Real-time reporting and analysis capabilities
- Automated workflows
- Role-driven retrieval and information reuse
Productivity by the numbers
End-to-end PLM software for innovation and collaboration
enterprise grade multi-tenant cloud PLM solution for the fashion market
reduction in time it takes to create a product’s nutrition label
version of the truth established across ERP and CAD systems
Break down barriers for successful customer collaboration
A robust cloud operating platform for accelerating innovation throughout the enterprise ecosystem
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours