Smart auto manufacturing: Embrace innovation, while streamlining processes and leveraging data insights
Now more than ever, OEMs and suppliers need to adapt to industry changes but do it carefully, using AI-driven insights and strategic analysis of risks and opportunities. Help your organization thrive by using a modern ERP to streamline end-to-end processes—from customer alignment to proactive supply chain management.
Adapt to unparalleled automotive market challenges
Make smart, bold decisions with confidence and fact-based risk analysis. Be strategic, remove roadblocks, set priorities, and cut through complexities.
Get the most from Industry 4.0 advances
Automotive cloud ERP is transforming the auto industry, and Industry 4.0 automotive solutions are providing faster results.
Micro-vertical functionality delivers business value faster
Aftermarket Parts & Service
Don’t follow the pack. Move to the frontline.
Become a leader in your market. Keep your eyes on the future and your data focused on growth opportunities. With accurate data to back your decisions, you can be confident and creative in your problem-solving.
- Trust Infor OS platform with advanced analytics, driven by AI and ML, to provide holistic, accurate insights into your business
- Empower business users with role-based dashboards and easily consumable data insights
- Take advantage of Infor’s platform as a service for greater flexibility
- Improve operational efficiencies using sensors, machine-to-machine connectivity, and IoT technologies
New trends require new thinking, new processes, new software
Dramatic changes in vehicle technology, means more complexity on the shop floor. Visibility helps maintain order, priorities and efficiency.
- Navigate R&D and product launch processes more efficiently
- Track regulatory compliance and quality control
- Manage projects and stage-gating for introductions
- Offer highly configured products and RFQs
- Maintain APQP, MMOG, and revision control
Collaborate on complex project details
Choose and rely on secure platforms that expedite your organization’s goals for ever better cars, trucks, engines, and more.
- Join forces and share data and design concepts with partners and customers
- Use EDIs to safely share information with customers, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage a highly secure global commerce network
- Maintain visibility upstream and downstream
- Securely navigate contracts through Infor Automotive Exchange
ERP for automotive supply chain management
Optimize complex end-to-end planning , communication, and execution.
- Maintain global visibility to anticipate and adjust as needed
- Improve S&OP and supply chain planning
Leverage advanced analytics to project outcomes and risks
- Manage for multi-site, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Control inventory, minimizing investment, reducing costs
- Track items by lot and Serial 360
Deploy smart, simplified, preconfigured functionality
Utilize solutions that can help streamline auto or parts manufacturing as well as industry processes.
- Take advantage of preconfigured, industry-specific capabilities for ease and speed of deployment
- Leverage built-in, proven best practices, forms, and workflows
- Manage mixed mode manufacturing, including: project, repetitive, job shop, engineer-to-order, and assemble-on-demand—with one solution
- Handle shop floor operations, workforce management, and quality control
Automotive customer successes
Enhancing innovation for both passenger and commercial vehicle suppliers
SEG Automotive adopted Infor CloudSuite Automotive to help leverage sensor data, integrated analytics, AL, and ML. Thanks to Infor advanced functionality, SEG Automotive is able to leverage data in a fully transparent, holistic manner and efficiently manage real-time processes throughout the organization, from purchasing to production and sales.
Boost towing and recovery providers’ productivity with advanced analytics
Miller Industries, a world leader in towing and recovery equipment, transformed its business with Infor Birst analytics. Thanks to a top-down, CEO-led initiative, all of the executive and management teams now have easy access to a single source of live, accurate information which has improved productivity and changed decision-making within the company.
Driving consistent growth for auto parts suppliers
Floby, a manufacturer of auto components, is owned by Volvo Car Group and has been making products for the Swedish automaker since 1957 with a focus on brake discs, connecting rods, and wheel hubs. Recently, Floby needed a reliable cloud solution “out-of-the-box” and so chose Infor CloudSuite Automotive for its built-in industry functionalty.
Automotive cloud software
Automotive manufacturing ERP
- CloudSuite Automotive provides a comprehensive suite of industry-proven automotive solutions, including a core ERP and specialized applications to meet the specialized needs of an automotive manufacturer or supplier, such as:
- Quality management functionality that streamlines APQP and PPAPs
- Statistical process control (SPC) data collection for IATF-16949 compliance
- Management of production planning and scheduling, including MMOG requirements
- Online collaboration between automotive suppliers up and down the value chain
- Certification as a Honda North America Software Solution
Manufacturing ERP software for mid- to small-size businesses
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is an end-to-end ERP solution for both discrete and process manufacturers, providing predictive analytics, collaboration, lean production tools, and integration options. Infor CloudSuite Industrial is a true mixed-mode application for engineer to order, configure to order, highly repetitive, process, and service-based manufacturers. CloudSuite Industrial helps manage complexity and growth, while enabling organizations to gain performance improvements in customer service, productivity, and cost control.
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve product quality
- Leverage the highly flexible, scalable architecture to be more agile and synchronized with fast-changing customer expectations
- Infor ERP
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
- Deployed on AWS®
Supply Chain Network / Supply Chain Planning / Warehousing
Infor® Supply Chain Management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by digitalizing end-to-end supply chain processes, allowing companies to gain real time visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal delivery to customers on time.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
- Infor Nexus
- Infor Supplier Exchange
- Infor Supply Chain Planning
- Infor WMS
Optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology platform that delivers time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll—every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand
Automotive analytics with AI
Infor® industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the shop floor. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with pre-built industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information. Improve decision-making with Birst.
- Best in class pre-built industry content
- C-suite dashboards for prescriptive analysis
- Intelligent drill-back with in-context insights
- Open ecosystem for democratized analytics
- Enterprise-wide solution for integrated data
Configure Price Quote / Field Service
Infor CPQ helps sales teams, partners, and distributors sell complex products more quickly with a rules-driven platform designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing, to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on-demand
- Accelerate product innovation
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Complete visibility into real-time data
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours